Terms & Conditions
Introduction & Objective
Here, the purpose is to understand the concept and usage of this website and related services before starting to use it. It is a platform where you can send and receive feedback anonymously on your email. All users and service providers are bound to respect the privacy of other users and service providers.
Your consent to make an account essentially means that you agree to get feedback on your registered email ID, without willing, trying or asking to know, who has sent it and you understand and are responsible for all its implications. Any request for sender’s information will leave your account invalid. In any case, if you will not make an account in this website, you will not get feedback and sender’s effort, even if it is bad, prejudiced or untrue, will go waste. Thus by making an account, you agree to seek your response anonymously under all circumstances and under your responsibility.
We need to be cautious also. Some people may send us misleading, incomplete, wrong, feedback or with wrong intentions. It is essential to use your conscience, before accepting or rejecting. You are solely responsible for anything related to your account and its use.
This service is being launched a website in English language/ Service in other languages will be launched later as per feasibility and resources available.
Rights and Responsibilities
1. That you will not use unparliamentarily language while using the website. Also that you will never name anyone or trademark while framing questions. Personal attack even anonymously done is not allowed. We reserve the right to block your account in such or any other cases.
2. That you will never ask for the identity of the receiver, come what may.
3. You have freedom to share feedback to any ID, but you are advised to share it with people known to you. Like you will get confused with unrelated/ undue feedback, respect other people as well.
4. Where ever there are rules and directions available, the agreement will follow the law of India and general norms.
Ownership and Control of Information
Users are responsible for information that they are generating for others and for themselves. Thus it is advised to behave as a responsible internet citizen and not hurt anyone.
All said and done, unsolved cases are subject to the concept on which this website is based. Purpose is to provide feedback for improvement in personal and professional life.
Privacy is the top priority. Proper understanding of expectations from a user is very important. Underage people should necessarily use this website under complete guidance of a guardian.
We reserve the right to selectively publish moderated content and messages for promotional/ other purposes. It will be moderated before publishing to make it completely impersonal. We reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
By making an account, you give us permission to share any information with the government as law provides provision for.
If you have deleted some information, it may happen that it persists in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be available to you or others.
When you are inviting others, informing them that you have joined this website and website requests you to enter your email address and password, we do not store it and has got no other purpose than enlisting your contacts and sending invite.
We welcome and will always appreciate your feedback/ other suggestions. We may use them but without any obligation to compensate you for them. We do not guarantee that this platform will always be free.
We need to be cautious. Some people may send us misleading, incomplete, wrong, feedback or with wrong intentions. It is essential to use your conscience, before accepting or rejecting. You are solely responsible for anything related to your account and its use.
Users are responsible for information that they are generating for others and for themselves. Thus it is advised to behave as a responsible internet citizen and not hurt anyone.
Making an account
By making an account, you agree that you will not use this website for any other purpose than sharing and receiving genuine response to your questions valid in legal as as well other terms.
We do our best to keep it safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that. Provisions of this usage are as listed below. This is not an exclusive list but will include:
1. You will ensure that email you are sending message to is correct.
2. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications.
3. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. You will use this website according to age limits as prescribed in respective jurisdictions.
4. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access this website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers or any other means) without our permission. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us.
5. You will not engage in unlawful or multi-level marketing on this website.
6. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
7. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
8. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
9. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. You agree that you will not upload any sexist or discriminatory comments hurting feeling of individual/s, groups or community.
10. You will not develop or operate any application or put information that deals with smoking, drug or alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
11. You will follow guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or any promotion on this website.
12. You will not use this website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
13. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of this website neither facilitate nor encourage any violations.
14. You will not provide any false personal information on this website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
15. You will not create more than one personal profile.
16. We reserve to disable your account without assigning any reason. In such case it is not retrievable. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
17. You will not use your personal profile for commercial gains.
18. You will not use this website if you are a convicted offender.
19. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
20. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the services. You will not share your password and let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account, including transferring your account to anyone.
21. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it appropriate (for example, when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
22. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
23. You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than allowed in this agreement.
24. You will not use this service in a way that is not allowed by the law.
25. We reserve the right to update/ upload the service.
26. You agree not to share or collect or harvest any personally identifiable information.
27. We reserve the right to discontinue any/ total aspect of the Service at any time.
28. You will not infringe on anyone’s lawful rights, including intellectual property rights. You are responsible if any type of use of registered trademarks or intellectual properties.
29. You are solely responsible for content uploaded by you.
30. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the features of the website that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
31. You understand that emails may go/ be received to people it is not intended for, because of spelling errors and you will use your discretion if it is meant for you or not.
32. This website is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any content generated from a variety of sources. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, obscene, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against this website. In all such cases also, you are using this service at your own risk.
33. You agree that any information you give on this website will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
34. Unless you have been specifically permitted by us to do so in a separate agreement, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
35. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify us for deactivating the account, which may take time of ten working days.
36. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) by doing so.
37. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with us, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of our trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
38. There are some people for whom you get some content/ message that may not be correct or malicious or malicious to confuse/ hurt you. You take sole responsibility of any outcome. You are making an account solely on your own risk.
39. You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by this website, in writing.
40. Unless website has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-licence of) your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the it.
41. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided "as is" and “as available.”
42. We are not responsible of malfunctioning of any component or all aspects services of website, though we will try our best to keep it safe and working. It is suggested to keep your account information safe.
43. Some of the Services may be/ are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Account users agree that on this website, you will respect other person’s privacy and use respectful language. You will not post content or take any action on this website that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. We reserve the right to moderate/ remove any content or information you post on this website if it violates this, though being a free service, (as of now), we do not guarantee to screen all messages. If you repeatedly infringe other people's rights, we reserve the right to disable your account when appropriate.
You will not use our or anyone’s copyrights or trademarks without written permission. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on this website. You will not send invitations to non-users without their consent.
In case of any legal case you are responsible for all content generated and sent or received by you and you will also bear all legal, out of pocket expenses and penalties.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (‘claim’) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or this website exclusively in District Court of Ghaziabad, UP, India and its laws will govern this engagement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and this website, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Ghaziabad, UP, India.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on this website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including any legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
We do not guarantee that this website will be safe or secure. We will try our best to keep this website up and safe to use, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing this website ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranties. This website is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of any third party. We will not be liable for any damage caused by any authorized or unauthorized use of this website. You release us and all other users, our investors, directors, officers, employees, vendors and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
You agree to indemnify to the extent permitted by applicable law and hold people connected with this website harmless to the fullest extent as allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
We makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services. It is governed generally accepted norms. In case of any infringement of any sort, we do not have any role in matters related to it.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
This is a self-funded effort and your participation is at your will and we will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or this website will not exceed the greater than ten Indian rupees (Rs. 10) or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, this website's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
For users all round the globe, we mention that we strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in to our server for the purpose of managing the website.
We will not share your personal information with anyone except government authorities under existing, amended or newly enacted laws. You release us from any implication/ liabilities.
We will not be liable for any damage by any authorized/ unauthorized use of this facility/ website.
1. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding this website, and supersedes any prior agreements.
2. You agree that you will not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of others. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically give us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on the website.
3. You will not use this website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
4. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of website. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
5. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of this website, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
6. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
7. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
8. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
9. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
10. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
11. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
12. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
13. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing this website.
14. By making an account, you agree that you will not use this website for any other purpose than getting opinion.
We reserve the right to amend above provisions and you will be informed through your account in case it undergoes some change.
As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that we may stop these services permanently or temporarily at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the service.